Sunday was good. Mr. Gray looked simply adorable & too grown up in his preppy vest from Aunt Taylor & other cute ensemble. He insisted on carrying his "baby dolly" into church with him & Zac was a little mortified, but I just told him we're raising a sensitive young man who all the parents will want their girls to marry. (: He was great during sacrament meeting & called out to Uncle Bob who was sitting on the stand; causing the bishopric & Bob to laugh which was cute. Afterward, we went up to nursery & he walked in like a big kid for the first time--no binky or blanket attached & started playing. I left feeling a little sad & a lot relieved that he doesn't need me as much. He did great during nursery & when I picked him up showed me his paper chain with I am thankful sentiments on it and said, "cute mama!" You can totally tell who he spends most of his time with during the day! (: We had tithing settlement after church and Grayson was so excited to talk to "bishop" and get some candy from him. Love that kid!


We all got a great nap when we got home & had fun playing at Nana & Bampa Pete's tonight. They made us yummy pancakes/eggs for dinner & it was fun to hang out there for a while. I also wanted to get a few pics of him looking cute with his nap-hair & cute outfit before he destroyed it. Grayson is definitely almost two & very mischievous, but Zac and I talked tonight after we put him in bed that he is just such a strong spirit and even when we're frustrated with him, he makes us laugh & is so amazing to us. I love Sundays!
1 comment:
Greg has an outfit almost identical to this one...love it.
Post a Comment