Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm REALLY missing the crib days...

6 comments:

TyLeen said...

Karli, I hear you! One thing I did about a month ago with Cardyn was closed her door all the way. She would cry and talk to me under her door but it has been about a month and now she goes right to bed. There are still some nights that she plays in her room but when I check on her at night she has always tucked herself back into bed and is sound asleep. It is all about having freedom and they love it. Hang in there, my mom always says "he/she won't be doing that on their way to college!" Lets hope she is right!

Amber said...

hahahahahahaaaaa.... LOVE THAT POST!

Kylee said...

I feel ya sista.

Candace and Brian said...

First, I read every post and have much on my mind. I think Hrayson is doing amazing in his bed-seriously. I loved seeing Zkacen & Gray play together. I wish I was there. Don't ever say you look big-I think you look so amazing!!!!If it makes you feel better I want to nap too. Sounds like you are having fun-sorry you're congested. Baby boy will be here soon. I remember like yesterday anxiously awaiting Grayson. Love you lots!!!!

Candace and Brian said...

UGHHH not that you care but I check your blog every day. I was on my I-pod today and saw all these posts. I thought you had just posted everything today. Nope!! My computer is not showing updated posts on anyone's. Crazy. So sorry for not reading earlier, sorry for thinking you're a blog slacker. I still love you!

Denise said...

amen to that, sista! there's something about having your children trapped in a jail like sail that's comforting and a heck of a lot easier!