That night Taylor watched Grayson & Jaeger at L&K's house so Zac and I could attend the adult meeting of stake conference. It was a great meeting. There were a couple visiting authorities and all the talks were so inspiring and helped me realize some of the things I want to focus on this year. I especially loved a quote from President Monson which said, "Your future is as bright as your faith." I want to live by that and have faith strong enough to get me to my brightest possible future. Some days it's easy to think bleak thoughts or think that life will always be one way or another, but I know if we have faith & do the things we need to do, Heavenly Father will provide a better future than we even know is possible.
After the meeting we all headed back to Mom & Dad's for a late dinner. Gray had fun with Aunt Taylor, Logan, and Jaeger & he was pretty wired.

We didn't stay long, but enjoyed the yummy food & good company while there. Dad & McCall were playing several games of UNO, so Grayson helped Grandpa by pointing to the right colors and telling him which cards to put down.
He was actually right on most of the time...maybe we have an UNO pro on our hands! Love having family close!
1 comment:
I am trying so hard to teach Jhett colors but not making it far. Seeing you with your family is making me homesick for mine...and they're still here. :)
Post a Comment