Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I don't even get paid for advertising!

So I was introduced to Aquaphor & all it's amazing qualities when Grayson was about 6 months old. He had had a series of bad diaper rashes and my sister in law Emily told me to try putting this stuff on him. She swore by it and told me I would too. Of course I was hesitant because none of the other supposed awesome diaper creams had worked, but after I tried this stuff, I was converted! Holy cow-it's amazing! And I vowed I would share this piece of info with all the new moms I came across. I carry a tub in my car, my diaper bag, a couple around the house, and tubes in my purse. Here are a few things it's been helpful for in our house:
-diaper rashes (heals them in no time!)
-cuts & scrapes
-Eczema and dry skin
-Hair gel (I was desperate)
-Irritated or itchy skin
Best stuff ever, really. Try it, I guarantee you'll agree!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Peterson said...

you forgot nipple cream and chapped lips!
I love that stuff, in fact I have some on my mouth right now leftover from when I put it on right before I went to bed last night. It is smooth and silky and non-smelly!

Tasha said...

Oh, I am going to have to try it! Cameron has the WORST excema (sp?) ever!! Sorry I haven't called you back yet! I ended up with the flu too! :P I hope to call you today! Thanks for checking in and I hope I catch ya! Love ya!

Kristi said...

Diaper rash--really?? Gonna have to try it!!!! THanks! We already have some because all the kids have flare ups of excema & that really is the only thing that helps it...now I'm excited for Brielle to get a rash and try it out!!!! :) :)