There are a couple local photography contests going on for those who are interested. The first is over at Becky Higgins' blog and all you have to do is leave a comment to see if you could be the lucky winner to get a session with Amber Fischer photography! The second is over at my friend Stephanie's blog for the whole month of June, so enter a photo to possibly win a session with her! Good luck! {click on the names for the links!}
2 comments:
I'm loving all the posts and I love the boots. You always get such remarkable shots that capture the sweet moments in your life. I love it and I love you!
It was great to sit down and spend some time catching up on your blog! I LOVED the "day in the life" post. So cool. All of the pictures may it really fun. I also loved your tribute to Amber post. It is so cool that you have such a wonderful friend. I wish I had a friend that I could have slumber parties with still. I just think that is awesome. You two really are so lucky to have each other. Our husbands will always be our best friends, but that girlfriend connection is so wonderful! I hope you're having a great week.
Post a Comment