Thanks for letting dad and I hang out all day at the hospital with you and Bex. He is honestly one of the sweetest babies...so mild-mannered and lovey. Praying that he just continues to get better and better and that this A.L.T.E. is NOT something we have to learn to deal with on a regular basis because it is not very fun watching him go through an episode. Hope you get some well-needed rest tonight, too. Love you!
Karli- I hope everything is OK. I don't know much about ALTE or what's going on here specifically, but in the interest of family history, thought I'd pass along to you that I remember Steven's son, Braxton(John & Karen's family), had an apnea monitor as a baby - probably 15+ years ago. Just thought I'd mention it in case that's useful information at all or if you'd want to get in touch with Steven and Kimber. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Jeremy just told me about that. I hope he is better and they were able to figure things out. Your in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let us know.
7 comments:
Oh no!!! What happened??? We will be praying for you guys! Love ya!
Hope all is well!
Thanks for letting dad and I hang out all day at the hospital with you and Bex. He is honestly one of the sweetest babies...so mild-mannered and lovey. Praying that he just continues to get better and better and that this A.L.T.E. is NOT something we have to learn to deal with on a regular basis because it is not very fun watching him go through an episode. Hope you get some well-needed rest tonight, too. Love you!
Oh no!!!! Don't leave us all hanging like that. I don't want to overwhelm and call but please update soon.
Karli- I hope everything is OK. I don't know much about ALTE or what's going on here specifically, but in the interest of family history, thought I'd pass along to you that I remember Steven's son, Braxton(John & Karen's family), had an apnea monitor as a baby - probably 15+ years ago. Just thought I'd mention it in case that's useful information at all or if you'd want to get in touch with Steven and Kimber. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
Hope everything's going to be ok. We love and miss you.
Jeremy just told me about that. I hope he is better and they were able to figure things out. Your in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let us know.
Post a Comment