Saturday, October 09, 2010

A busy celebration weekend {part 3}

Sunday (3rd) we finally got to watch and enjoy conference.  I felt bad missing all of it on Saturday and have been watching them one at a time whenever I get a chance.  So many great talks.  We spent the Sunday morning session at Cleaver's and it was all so good.  In between sessions, we took pictures of the kids & some of the three new babies and I love how you can totally envision how they will be as they grow up.  I'm sure Beckham will get his fair share of listening to drama, but will hopefully always love & protect these cute baby girls as well.
We headed home before the afternoon session and watched that one as a family at home.  After conference was over, we got ready for family pictures and took pics of our handsome boys.
We went to Pete's place for pics with Amber.  The ones I'm posting were taken by Shelby with my camera beforehand.  Not too shabby, right?!  The one where both boys are cheesy is now enlarged on our wall-finally a picture with all of us in it hanging up in the house-only took me 6 months!  Totally love my family. (:  And, I think the grandparents picture is one of my favorites...ever.  They are seriously some of the best looking grandparents I know...and they are totally in love with their grandboys which is the best part.  We tried for some serious posing, but none of us are too convincing, but I did love Grayson & his total "British rock-star look" he had going on, so I cropped out the rest of us.

I always think family picture time is so comical...no one wants to be doing it so everyone is grouchy and then you have to pretend to be happy and like each other...so funny!  I do have to give Zac the credit he deserves though because he is always such a great sport and makes it easier on me to do it on a yearly (and sometimes more often) basis.  We were all glad when we were done and headed back to the house to celebrate McCall & her birthday!  Love this girl and so thankful she's the baby of our family.  She is one of my favorite people and friends and I just love watching her grow up.  She is well loved by my kids & is just an all around great girl.  We ate yummy smoked salmon (which surprisingly even Grayson devoured!) and she opened gifts & had yummy cake.  So grateful for such a fun friends/family/gospel filled weekend!

2 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pictures. Grayson does look like a stud. You all looked fabulous. You always have the best family pictures and it's hard to think you wouldn't be anything but happy for them. :) Doll is beautiful. You all are! Just look at your parents though. Great genes! BTW I missed conference too. Saturday completely and well Sunday...kids. Need I say more!

NoellePratt said...

I love the Family pictures. You guys all look so good.