Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Daily {10th}: the guys day out & neighbor gifts

Today Zac got to have a guys day out.  He, Lance and Talon went Christmas shopping for their girls.  Cute, eh?  They made a whole day of it and were gone from about 9-5.  Zac said he had a blast and I'm grateful he had some brother bonding time.  I happen to like all three of them quite a lot, so it helps that they like each other.  Their wives are pretty okay too. (:  I spent the morning working at home and then went to Ontario to drop some donuts off to our favorite moving couple (amber & todd) so Taylor kept my boys...bless her & having her down the street from me!  I was able to run my errands quickly & visited at Taylor's for a bit.  She is making her home so adorable!

When the guys got back, we all got ready and headed to Ogowa's for sushi for dinner with all the Pete clan (minus Doll who was on a date-missed you sis!).  It was a good time & I love that we're all getting older & just get along better and better each year.  We got home after that and the boys went to bed & I worked on some neighbor gifts.  I didn't want to give food this year, so this is what's going out from our house to some of our family & friends.  I think they turned out cute & will be something to pull out year after year.

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

I love your neighbor gifts and I LOVE what a close relationship your family all has with each other. It's pretty amazing.