Thursday, December 09, 2010

December daily {3rd}: christmas crafting

We had our carpets & couches cleaned today & they majorly needed it after 2.5 years and 2 kids have lived on them.  It honestly looks like we have brand new couches!  We told T&T they could just pay the cleaning price & have the couches but now we're waivering on our decision! (:  To get us out of the house while the carpets were drying, I took the boys over to play at Grandma Wendy's and I ran a few Ontario errands.  I appreciated her calling to see if the boys could come over because it's so much quicker to get in & out of places by myself!  I still find myself hurrying as if I have one of them with me and often look around to check on them.  When we got home, Jaeger came over to play while his parents went on a date.  He is so easy to have around and the boys all do so well together.  He thinks Grayson is the funniest person alive and I love hearing them play together.  They picked him up around 8 & T&T had just gotten here.  I made chicken enchilada casserole for dinner and after the littles went to bed, Talon and Zac played Xbox and Taylor and I crafted in the garage.  We worked on Christmas presents and some glitter trees for our houses.  I saw them online and love them, but boy are they messy!  The guys weren't too crazy about the glitter, but I think they turned out pretty dang cute!  And, now our halls are all the way decked!

No comments: