Friday, December 31, 2010

December Daily {30th}: Xboxing it Up

We traveled home this morning about 10.  Got home, unpacked, cleaned house, and helped Zac get ready for his big Xbox party tonight.  Dropped him and Grayson off at Taylor & Talon's {where they were having the party} and ran to Ontario with Beckham to get a few groceries & things for the guys.  Picked Grayson up {who was in Heaven with all the guys, Talon's micro machines, & Taylor's candy drawer}, and brought both boys home.  Got Grayson to bed early & worked on Zac's birthday stuff.  Beckham was up later, but so sweet & just plays so well by himself, so I was able to blog, read, tidy up, and get to bed at a decent time.  Zac got home around 11:45 which is a record early time for him.  I was asleep but felt someone staring at me and jolted awake.  He said, "What's in that big box on the table?" Haha!  I told him he'd have to wait till morning. (:  He told me about the party.  Poor guy...he ended up accidentally breaking Lance's game & ran to Ontario to get him a new one and then on his way home he had to come over here and fix our water real quick because it wasn't turning on...so he didn't even get to play at his party till about 8:30!  Oh well, those three hours were a great time, so he was happy.  He was mostly happy that everyone else had a good time, because that's the kind of guy he is. (:  The attendees were: Zac, Layne, Chris, Lance, Talon, Morgan, Todd, & several of Talon's cousins.  I think they had 11 people all together.  He had a blast & I'm so glad he could do this & have a great time.

No comments: