Wednesday, January 19, 2011

really super cool.

So I saw on Mandy's blog yesterday a link I wanted to visit.  
It led me to this blog called oohmoon.  Darling stuff!  
Anyway, this amazing artist is GIVING AWAY {like, for free} a digital download of her own fairy tale depictions every day for this entire year!  That means visit her site each day & download the print of the day and soon you'll have a collection!  Awesome, huh?  
Her prints are darling and I think they'd be so cute framed in a nursery, playroom, compiled in a mini scrapbook to inspire story time & imaginative play, etc.  The possibilities are really endless.  So for those of you who love princesses, princes, & all things fairy-tales {my sweet sister Kelsey!}, go check her out & get downloading!

By the way, I'm totally bummed I found out about this AFTER the boy fairy tales week, but for my friends with girls, head over this week because she's on day three of the girl's week & I'm still downloading like crazy!  I missed Princess & the Pea which I think is adorable.  Anyway, you can always download her older prints for a small fee.  And, I think I might just have to buy the boys collection & re-do the boys room around it! (:

Also, BIG news going on over at AFP today.  Miss Amber has recently become a vendor for Organic Bloom frames which are absolutely adorable & I pretty much want one in every color, every size, etc.  I want to re-do my entire decor in my house around those frames!  Anyway, for some awesome ideas & inspiration, and a good drooling session, go check it out! 

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I too want to redo all my decor in my house with those frames. I am thinking of switching the ones out in my bedroom for those ones. They are super cute. Hope you are well friend!