Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday {June 16th}

Thursday was a good day.  We were home pretty much all day which rarely happens, and is always a nice change of pace.  I worked like crazy all day on the favors for our reunion.  I made mix cd's with music from our high school years & love how they turned out.  It was fun, but quite a project to do 40 of them.
The boys played so well together and after a while I needed to get out of the house & into the sun.  We all went outside after Beckham's nap and played for about 2 hours.  I took my laptop & got some work done, and did my workout outside too.  Perfect afternoon.  Grayson found a worm and was ecstatic about it.  He totally babied it and then lost it & was quite distraught.  Beckham loved eating dirt & laughing at Grayson.  When the boys went to bed, I worked on a friendship bracelet for Amber {she'd mentioned she wanted one}, and watched Drop Dead Diva till Zac got home.  He is working so hard getting two new stores ready to open & we are grateful for how much he does for our family.
One week of Father's day: Day # five: Ukelele Songs Album {Eddie Vedder}

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

Cute bracelet and kiddos! I think what I love about you the most is that in all your craziness. YOu still take time to think of others.