Happy seven months sweet little man. You have taught us that you can love a second one just like the first. Love you baby boy. Happenings from this month:
-first teeth (both on bottom)
-loves grabbing his feet
-super easy to take places; totally adaptable to whatever situation he's in
-has a harder time sleeping in public
-loves when i sing to him. and any music.
-first surgery
-fever & fussier than usual after surgery
-feeds himself his bottle; totally excited when he sees it
-doing more rolling around; always on his belly from his back & then gets mad
-chubbier than ever (about 19 lbs.)
-first faux hawk
-sleeps most nights & naps in his big crib in his bedroom with Grayson
-some nights in the crib in our room by our bed...
-likes his binky, but doesn't have to have it
-adores the jumperoo
-coos & jabbers & blows bubbles like crazy
-loves being held & paid attention to
-eating more baby food (super messy eater)
-totally adored by those who live with him and those who don't. (:


1 comment:
HIs eyes kill me. So do his cheeks and chub every where else. I haven't even met him and love him to death. Happy 7 months big boy! I was always thinking I'd match him with Lyndin. I'm thinking with Tres on her way we'll set up Gray & Lyndi and Beckham & Tres. :) Match made in heaven right???
Post a Comment