Friday, October 08, 2010

the end of September...

was good.  Some highlights were the following:  I hosted a take shape for life healthy weight night that went well (picture of the table setup-that is a replica of 5 pounds of fat!), lifted with Julie & enjoyed our chat as well, weight trained a friend's walking group, took Grayson AND a 50 pound bag of onions to visit Dr. Lee (that was quite comical & we joked with the other patients waiting that we paid in onions.  We also re-scheduled his eye surgery from October to December), spent the rest of that day in Boise as a family running to the stores and running errands & eating a yummy lunch at Red Robin, delivered conference packets to some primary kids, and all the daily life things that are so precious. Good way to end the month.

1 comment:

Candace and Brian said...

You always keep so busy! It's awesome though because you are always busy in the "Best" things with life. I have missed you this week. I was going to call you tonight because I was home alone but figured you would probably be spending some time with Zac. Hope you did! Love ya.