This morning we had a presidency meeting at Julie's house and it was a great time. I love those ladies so much. Grayson and Amity were playing so well together that he and I begged Julie to let us take her home with us. She had things she needed to do & I know how much longer things take with a 2 year old, so we convinced her. (: Miami {her family's nickname for her} came home with us & the kids had a great time together. Grayson & Amity played super well {at least as well as two 2 year olds can play together} & enjoyed jumping from the table to the couch & off the couch to the sumo. They built puzzles & read books, and adored Beckham-who just loved watching them and scooting along behind them wherever they went.
Julie picked Miami up around 4 & we just spent some time deep cleaning bathrooms & the rest of the house to get ready for our friends who are coming into town tomorrow night. When Zac got home from working in Boise around 6:45, I kissed him & he took over kid duty while I headed out for enrichment. They had a gift wrapping night & I took advantage of it! I took all the gifts I had to wrap down with me and got it all done while enjoying great conversation with a few friends. As much as I love my calling in the primary, I do often feel removed from the other people in the ward because I'm upstairs with the kids all the time, so it was nice to visit with some ladies I don't see often anymore. And, I was so glad to have all my wrapping "wrapped up!" Good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment