Wednesday, January 12, 2011

feels like we're "Racing" time!

Monday the 10th was BUSY!  Taylor watched the boys from 9-2 while I worked and I can't tell you how productive this has helped me become.  I am trying to get the most work accomplished while they are with her so when they are with me, I'm focused on them.  It's awesome.  So grateful this arrangement is working and that Taylor is willing and we are able to do this right now.  I got tons done and then picked up the boys to make an Ontario run. We got errands done and they were both awesome in the stores & Grayson is a great helper.  When we got home, Bex was napping, so Gray and I headed outside to take some 3 year pictures.  He is totally funny right now & his facials were cracking me up.  We were both freezing, so it was a short 5 minute shoot.  Got some cute shots though.  Zac was home by this time and we had dinner, FHE {on gratitude & we wrote Christmas thank yous & Gray colored pictures-totally intently, too!} and then we headed to Pete's place to watch the game.  I brought the boys home early & got more done while they went to bed.  I've seriously got to change my bad staying up late late late ways!  That should have been one of my goals...
Tuesday the 11th was a cool day just because of the date: 1.11.11.  Totally cool. (:  Bex went to Grami's and Gray went to Jaeger's while Zac and I went to Boise.  We hit the temple first for an endowment session and then met Tony & Brenda for lunch.  Both things were great & we were thankful we got to go.  We did some more work stuff, made a quick Costco stop, checked on a client on the way home, and picked up the boys.  Zac watched the boys that evening while I went to the pinewood derby at the church.  Totally cute...but kinda long and I kept thinking, "This is my future with sons.  Boyscouts."  (:  In ours we actually include the activity day girls too and it's pretty cute.  This year all four overall winners were girls!  Pretty cool!
Wednesday the 12th started with Taylor watching the boys for a few hours while I worked.  Grabbed them plus Jaeger and came home to prepare for Gray's birthday & get other stuff done.  The boys played so well together & I was able to be productive while they played. One of the projects I worked on was totally de-cluttering my scrapbook stuff.  I have SO much traditional stuff that I am not using and know I'll never use & it didn't make sense for it to keep taking up space.  So, I went through it and now it's going to be delivered to a dear friend who is on bedrest {pregnant with twins} and has a busy toddler.  Hopefully it will give her something to keep her mind off her situation & get her caught up before babies arrive!  Bex wasn't feeling great today-I think he's teething-and he was kinda sad all day which is completely uncharacteristic of him.  He did enjoy his rocking bullseye that Grami & Grandpa gave him for Christmas and finally in the late afternoon he crashed while I was holding him & walking around trying to multitask.  After the boys were in bed for the night, I got cupcakes made, presents wrapped, blogging caught up, etc.  Now it's after one in the morning & I am beat!  Headed to bed, we are!

No comments: